How Do I Know When To Replace My 360 Wigs

Anything pertaining the development of Eterspire (including ideas, bug reports, etc) goes here.
mslynnhair

How Do I Know When To Replace My 360 Wigs

Post by mslynnhair »

It’s inevitable that your 360 Wigs will eventually need replacing as the quality of human hair wigs can taint as time goes on. This can be due to extended exposure to environmental elements, lack of adequate care, or due to your general high frequency wear time. Understandably, the less you wear your wig the longer it will last, and if you’re an everyday wearer, the life expectancy of your wig will likely be shorter than if you were to only wear your wig on special occasions. Without a clear and designated time frame, how are you supposed to know when exactly you should be replacing your 360 Lace Wig?

1. Your wig no longer maintains its style.
When Should I Replace My Wig? Synthetic wigs are expected to maintain their style after wearing. Similarly, if your wig can’t stay in style for another day, consider changing it.

2. For biological hair, gloss is an important factor in health signals.
Shiny hair shows that hair is nutritious. You can use products like shiny serum to add shine to 360 Lace Front Wigs.

3. Both ends are worn and cannot be repaired.
“Unrepairable” is the main benefit of this. However, if the wear reaches halfway or the entire hair accessory, it cannot be repaired.

4. The fibers of the wig are now dry and curled.
Remember how luxurious your wig is in the box? The fibers are soft and silky. Now, wigs are dry and curled and easily tangled. If you spend hours fishing a week, put down the comb. . . It’s time to wear a new wig.

5. The wig cap stuck out and no longer fit.
When Should I Replace My Wig? The wig should fit well, not too tight, and not squeeze the scalp. If your wig cap has been stretched and cannot provide a secure fit, it must go. One sign may be that you have to adjust the position of your work frequently throughout the day.

6.The fiber loss of the wig is large.
All wigs came off under normal wear and tear. This shedding should be small. If your work has experienced some fiber loss, you can meet an expert at your local wig salon. They may add extra fiber to your artwork. If they can’t fix it, change themselves to a wig.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit mslynnhair.com